Dr. Sun earned his DDS (1987) and PhD (1990) from the University of Zurich, where he held the position of Clinical Instructor at the Department of Maxillofacial Surgery, headed by Professor Peter Schärer.
Dr. Sun maintains a private practice with special interest in Esthetic & Reconstructive Dentistry and Implantology in Zurich, Switzerland. Currently he is an international lecturer in Orthodontics and Esthetic Dentistry.
Dr. Sun obtained his DDS (1987) and his PhD (1990) in Dentistry from the University of Zurich, where he held a clinical instructor position at the Department of Prosthodontics headed by Prof. Peter Schärer.
After six years (1987-1993) of postgraduate fellowships in Pediatric Dentistry, Prosthodontics & Esthetic Dentistry and Dental Materials, Oral Surgery & Implantology at the University of Zurich, Dr. Sun opened his private practice in Zurich.
In 2008 he completed the two year curriculum of Progressive Orthodontics and joined the Dental Clinic Zurich Paradeplatz as Partner for Esthetic & Reconstructive Dentistry and Implantology.
Currently Dr. Sun is lecturing internationally as instructor in Orthodontics and Esthetics Dentistry.
He is member of the “Peter Schärer” Study Club in Switzerland.
- 1984-1988: Melbourne University, president of Dental Students Society in 1986
- 1990-1992: Member of the Medical Board for the Mildura Private Hospital
- 1993-1996: Worked in private practice in Malvern and Brunswick
- 1995-2003: Member of the Medical Board for the Vaucluse Hospital
- 1997-Present: Owned and worked in my own practice, employing two hygienist, therapist and an associate dentist
- Created http://firstbite.com.au , dental library for the public to learn about dental topics.
Radio: 3AW , 3AK (had own weekly radio show), Koorie radio 3KND, ABC Radio National, ABC
774, 5AA Adelaide, ABC Drive Time Adelaide, ABC Regional South Australia
TV: Channel 7 Sunrise Show, Channel 31
Newspaper: The Herald Sun, Leader Newspaper (Moonee Valley), Community News
Married in 1992 with 3 children (2 girls, 1 boy)
Goal is to educate the public about dentistry and have clients empowered to work with their dentists to achieve the healthy smiles they want!
He graduated in 1987 and attended the Loma Linda College of Dentistry in 2003. He received a Dental Surgery scholarship from Loma Linda University, followed by a Diploma of Plastic Surgery, and a Masters degree in specialty. The main side.
Dr Vahik Paul Meserkhani has lectured extensively on the subject of Prosthodontics and Implant dentistry both nationally and internationally.
He graduated in 1987 and Joined Loma Linda University school of Dentistry in 2003. He received his implant surgical fellowship from Loma Linda University followed by a certificate in Prosthodontics and MSD degree in Prosthodontics specialty. He had numerous publication about Prosthodontics and implant related subjects as well as a recent study at the Loma Linda University about the accuracy of stereolithographic models. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology, Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and Board eligible by the American College of Prosthodontics. He maintains a private practice limited to Prosthodontics and implant dentistry in Glendale, California.
- 1985 — University of Missouri – Columbia. Bachelor of Arts and Science degree. Major Comparative Anatomy, Minor – Russian
- 1989 University of Melbourne Dental School
- 1997 Graduated from POS Orthodontic Seminars
- 2007 Completed POS Advanced Series
- 1989 – 1992 Royal Australian Air Force – Flight Lieutenant Dental Officer
- 1994 – present own private practice
- 2007 – present. Director of the Geelong Sleep Therapy Centre – Providing treatment for Snoring, Sleep apnea and TMD pain
Restorative dentistry, Endodontics and orthodontics.