Step 1: Check the submission conditions
Make sure the applicant is eligible to apply for the program. Access the MISD Indonesia 2016 Admissions Regulations for international student enrollment requirements.
Step 2: Fill up all the form
• Link download form:
• Complete English Profiles
* $ 50 Application Fee (Non Refundable)
Step 3: Provide the following documents
• 6 passport photos
• 1 copy of passport (longer than 1 year)
• 1 copy of birth certificate
• 1 certified copy of academic transcripts and other certificates (if any)
• Certificate in English: IELTS, TOEFL
Step 4: Submit your application fee
Candidates complete the online application process and pay the filing fee at the following address:
Headquarter of MISD Indonesia in USA
Progressive Dentistry DBA McGann Postgraduate School of Dentistry 135 Columbia, Suite 101 Aliso Viejo, Ca 92656, United States
Visit for more information related to finance
Note: Filing must be completed 2 months before the start of the course.
Step 5: Online Interview (English)
• After completing the application fee, applicants will be interviewed
• When interviewing, candidates should demonstrate the learning objectives, why MISD and the training plan for best results at MISD.
Step 6: Acceptance by the school
• Letter of offer
• Acceptance agreement
• Terms of acceptance (international students)
• Pay a deposit of $ 10,000 (deposit policy)
If the student accepts the offer, the applicant will need to sign the Program Acceptance Agreement and the Contract Agreement and send it back to MISD via fax / email / post. Students may submit applications through MISD Indonesia representative in their home country.
Step 7: Application of student pass
Based on the Student's signature in the Course Acceptance and Student Contract, and all records related to the academic requirements, MISD Indonesia will submit to the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Health to Get a letter of recommendation and complete the student visa process. After that, the entire application will be sent to the Immigration Department of Indonesia. After 2-4 weeks students will receive a student visa.
Step 8: Payment of program fees in 1 November