Vision : Our mission is to foster the development of caring, knowledgeable, competent and skillful dental graduates at levels that are globally recognized. You, as our students should be able to adapt to future developments in practice and contemporary technologies in dentistry, and work within the multi-professional health care team.
- Deliver Competence-based Education System to prepare dental graduates with knowledge, skills and professional attitudes that enable them to practice general dentistry independently, and within health care team.
- Prepare dental students to adapt to future developments in practice with contemporary knowledge and technologies in dentistry.
- Motivate dental students to develop research in dentistry and promotion of community oral health.
- Balance the professional value and ethics in an academic environment.
Core values : The MISD outcome objectives for undergraduate dentistry features highest level of learning in pursuing dental domains competencies, namely:
- Knowledge and understanding in clinical domain:
- Has a commitment to continuous learning and the capacity to maintain intellectual curiosity throughout life.
- Able to apply effective, creative and innovative solutions, both independently and co-operatively, to current and future problems.
- Demonstrates the ability to locate, analyze, evaluate and synthesize information from a wide variety of sources in a planned and timely manner.
- Skills in clinical, communication, management & leadership domain: Has skills of a high demand in interpersonal understanding, team working and communication.
- Attitudes in professionalism domain:
- Commit to the highest standards of professional endeavor and the ability to undertake a leadership role in the community.
- Has an awareness of ethical, social and cultural issues and their importance in the exercise of professional skills and responsibilities.
- Course title: Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Start date: October 5th
- Study mode: Full-time